主题

1万

帖子

5万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-29 15:11:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
On November 5, 2024, the final results of the [2024 U.S. Presidential Election] will be announced in the United States.
Today is July 27, 2024.
I'm genuinely happy today! Why? On July 14, 2024, I published a public forecast for the [2024 U.S. Presidential Election]. Many peers criticized me through various channels, but I didn’t respond to any of them! Some who wouldn't dare make public predictions themselves, left their own predictions under my article, hoping to see me fail so they could belittle me and elevate themselves.
What made today special was an apology from my most vocal critic, who has now become a supporter! This person meticulously read all of my articles and expressed deep respect for my work. They praised me as a true scholar with clear logic and bold predictions, setting a remarkable example. They noted that while others predict trivial matters, I've boldly predicted significant political events, including the presidential elections of three countries, something unprecedented in our field.
Specifically, on July 14th, I publicly forecasted eight key events related to the [2024 U.S. Presidential Election], five of which have already come true. Despite the risk of being wrong, I made these predictions without letting external factors influence my analysis. While many in our community were fixated on Trump's incident, I remained focused on the data and my experience.
Here’s a summary of the eight predictions:
1. Biden's illness (verified)
2. Biden stepping down (verified)
3. Harris entering the race (verified)
4. Obama supporting Harris (verified)
5. Michelle Obama not running (verified)
6. Trump stepping down (pending verification)
7. Ivanka Trump's entry into the race (pending verification)
8. Harris winning the election (pending verification)
These predictions, involving multiple individuals by name, carry a high risk of error, making this one of the boldest moves in modern esoteric studies. Regardless of the outcome, I aim to challenge myself and push boundaries, even if it means facing criticism.
For urgent matters, you can reach out to me directly. My username is lisanhebenren; please specify your reason for contacting me.
I’m Li Sanhe, dedicated to the study of Da Liu Ren. Thank you for your support!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 17:57 , Processed in 0.176949 second(s), 19 queries .